Norths vs Eastwood Round 6 Preview

Norths vs Eastwood: A Thrilling Encounter in Shute Shield's Sixth Round

The upcoming match between Norths and Eastwood in the Shute Shield competition promises to be a thrilling encounter. The match will take place on May 7th, 2023 at 3:00 PM local time at Norths home ground.

According to the predictions, Norths has a 70% chance of winning the match, while Eastwood has a 30% chance of winning. Norths is currently in second place in the competition standings, while Eastwood is in the 10th position.

In terms of form, Norths have won their last match and are expected to win their next match after this game, while Eastwood has won only one of their last four games. However, as the saying goes, "form is temporary, but class is permanent," so anything can happen on the day.

Looking at the head-to-head record, the teams have faced each other 17 times, with Norths winning 8 matches and Eastwood winning 9. In their last encounter, Norths emerged victorious with a score of 36-25.

The Shute Shield competition has been intense this season, with Hunter Wildfires currently leading the standings. In the last 7 matches, Hunter Wildfires have been the most successful team in terms of wins, while Warringah has been the most unsuccessful team with the most losses. Southern Districts have conceded the most points in this period, while Hunter Wildfires have scored the most.

Overall, the match between Norths and Eastwood promises to be a fascinating encounter, with both teams eager to secure a victory. Rugby fans should not miss out on this exciting game.

Latest Rugby News & Articles

Stay up to date with the latest rugby news & articles.

Rugby Cups

List of all rugby cups.

Rugby Leagues

List of all rugby leagues.