Old Glory DC vs Seattle Seawolves Preview

In a highly anticipated match in the Major Rugby League, Old Glory DC will go head-to-head against the Seattle Seawolves. The match is scheduled to take place on May 28 at 12:00 AM (CEST).

Old Glory DC vs Seattle Seawolves live scores and results

Team Form and Head-to-Head

Old Glory DC has had a mixed run of form in their recent matches. They drew their last match and then suffered a loss, but managed to bounce back with three consecutive wins. Their current form shows signs of promise as they aim to secure a positive result in this fixture.

On the other hand, the Seattle Seawolves have been performing well, winning their last four matches. However, they faced a setback in their most recent outing, resulting in a loss. The Seawolves will look to regain their winning momentum and continue their strong performance in this crucial match.

When looking at their head-to-head encounters, Old Glory DC has the advantage. Out of their previous two meetings, Old Glory DC emerged victorious on both occasions, while the Seattle Seawolves are yet to secure a win against them. The last encounter between the two teams saw Old Glory DC come out on top with a close score of 22-18.

Prediction and Expectations

Based on the current statistics and performance, the prediction percentages indicate a 45% chance of a victory for Old Glory DC, while the Seattle Seawolves have a slight advantage with a 55% chance of winning.

Season and Round

As the Major Rugby League season progresses, both teams will be keen on accumulating points to improve their standings. With a total of 18 rounds in the league, each match holds significant importance. The upcoming match between Old Glory DC and the Seattle Seawolves is scheduled for Round 15 of the 2023 season.


Rugby enthusiasts can look forward to an exciting clash between Old Glory DC and the Seattle Seawolves. The match promises to showcase intense competition, as both teams strive to secure a favorable outcome. With Old Glory DC seeking to maintain their dominance over the Seawolves and the Seawolves determined to turn the tide, it will undoubtedly be a thrilling contest.

Old Glory DC vs Seattle Seawolves live scores and results

Latest Rugby News & Articles

Stay up to date with the latest rugby news & articles.

Rugby Cups

List of all rugby cups.

Rugby Leagues

List of all rugby leagues.